Tuesday 5 May 2009

I am in this subject because, the social issues are my primal interest, and this subject give me that, obiously, the political science, the management and the history are very interesting like topic of study, and I m really like that. Anyway, if I can work in this career, im really supposed who I can make a good for the society, specifically the people, in this last thing, every citizen must to have a basics condition to live, he or she must to have to a right to a descent education or health, and this career of public administration, works in that. Im really like this major, I want to finish it and make money, Im simply honest.

1 comment:

  1. Try to make sure your English is as correct as possible here, Andres! I'm thinking of all your "I m" and "Im" in this post.

    a correction:

    I am in this subject because* social issues are my prime interest, and this subject gives* me that, obviously,* *political science, * management and * history are very interesting *topics* of study, and I * really like that.

    ReplyDelete