Tuesday 14 April 2009

The MP3 Player.



The MP3 player is a useful advice in the technology, and it can hold so many musical archives, which play like songs (always depending of the frequencies). This songs will be in format of MP3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer 3) or another similar (WMA, Ogg. Etc.) to replay in the player. I got my MP3 player in a electric article’s shop, and I am really use a lot in my habitual life, it’s a total entertainment to the subway’s alienation and so many boring things in the modern life. I use the MP3 player many hours, maybe I turn deaf, but I prefer that before dead of boring. I am really enjoy the life with a good song murmuring in my hear, walking in the sideways in the midnight, remember a lot of many beauty things, that spectacles if cant be possible without my MP3 player. I am really like it for this, for the total complex introspection, fun and serenity wich the music bring to the people (plus the efficiencies and comfort what MP3 player becomes in contrast to the CD or another music form). My life begin so many boring if I haven’t my MP3 player.






8 comments:

  1. yes i totally agreed with you, this is a very useful piece of technology, is a really life savior in bored moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. RULZ.... OMG so beautiful the photo mp3 like cross ... I like it now XD

    In santiago don't sell it maybe I will can to buy it in other country, my dream XD

    bye XD

    So nice your post

    Live the Music!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are very useful, mostly when I borrow yours to listen to Pearl Jam haha.

    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that pendrive its very nice i like it
    tha pendrive it's very useful, but sometimes you get out of reality, and get lost in your world

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picture. I love walking and hear music too.
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andrés.
    I hope you are doing ok.
    the mp3 is my favourite piece of technology also.
    I don´t know what i would do without it.
    see you.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am just saying hi!!!!!!!!!!

    and telling you to do your homework.

    ReplyDelete