Tuesday 16 June 2009

the ideal job

Everything about culture, management and political science, it’s interesting to me, but my ideal job would be working in every social aspects and needs of the society. For this intention, (a very big intention) I need some skills like knowledgeable in every social science, economy, sociology, anthropology, etc, and need a certificated for this, like my career. I need too some social skills, like learn to express emotions, feelings and concern about the politics life, speak loud and clearly, be formal in the conversations and good modals. This socials skills are very important for a job in the social issue, because the communication are a topics basics in the development of ideas, and in the formal and environment of the Bureaucracy, you must to show your work (ideas) from a very good way.
I think I could be good in the area, because I’m studying something related from the society, but a good center of social management or organization of the social politics are very selective in the professional formation, and in the political ideology too, but I really hope to find a work place to be useful to society, and even be a good person.

7 comments:

  1. yes! i think the same, for me de society is very important and i need it. My ideal work have to be with people behavior in our sociaty and how be betters in politics thinks to live together in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are right! i think that the society must be the first objetive in our minds because we will work with the society... your post makes me realy happy!

    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! I think you are in the right career for your ideal job.
    'cause public administration has an interesting mix, our curriculum develops different areas: social, political and economic, for example.
    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But what job, exactly, do you want?

    *To meet this goal, (a very big goal),* I need some skills

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great!! very interesting and important that you have that social service side!! Congratulations, it is lacking altruistic people in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the same. Society is very important to us all. Not just for us, it needs to be important to all people in the world.

    ReplyDelete